Per this GitHub issue, Steven provided a list of methylation-related gene names and wanted to extract the corresponding Panopea generosa ([Pacific geoduck (Panopea generosa)](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck)) gene ID from our P.generosa genome, along with corresponding
Per this GitHub Issue Steven asked that I take a list of gene names associated with DNA methylation and see if I could extract a list of Panopea generosa (Panopea generosa) gene IDs and corresponding BLAST e-values for each from our P.generosa genome annotation (see Genomic Resources wiki for more info).
Jay asked me to help get his A.elegantissima (aggregating anenome) NanoPore gDNA sequencing data submitted to NCBI Sequencing Read Archive (SRA). He sent a hard drive (HDD) with all the NanoPore sequencing Fast5 files. The HDD was received on 2/2/2021. Here’re are details provided in the reamde file in the Ae_ONT directory.
Submitted the M.magister MBD-BSseq libraries created 20201124 using the 4nM aliquots created for the MiSeq test run on 20201202 to the Univ. of Oregon GC3F sequencing core.
UPDATE: I’ll lead in with the fact that this failed with an error message that I can’t figure out. This will save the reader some time. I’ve posted the problem as an Issue on the DETONATE GitHub repo, however it’s clear that this software is no longer maintained, as the repo hasn’t been updated in >3yrs; even lacking responses to Issues that are that old.
I had previously attempted to compare all of our C.bairdi transcriptome assemblies using DETONATE on 20200601, but, due to hitting time limits on Mox, failed to successfully get the analysis to complete. I realized that the limiting factor was performing FastQ alignments, so I decided to run this step independently to see if I could at least get that step resolved. DETONATE (rsem-eval) will accept BAM files as input, so I’m hoping I can power through this alignment step and then provided DETONATE (rsem-eval) with the BAM files.
Earlier today we received the M.magister (C.magister; Dungeness crab) MiSeq data from Mac.
After creating _M.magister (C.magister; Dungeness crab) MBD-BSseq libraries (on 20201124), I gave the pooled set of samples to Mac for a test sequencing run on the MiSeq on 20201202.