The first step for being added to the Roberts Lab account is to submit an issue requesting access. Once you have been added into the UW-IT system (you will notified by a response in the GitHub issue), you can follow the steps below.
Taken from here
For the user:
- Go to https://uwnetid.washington.edu/manage/
- Click the "Computing Services" link on the left
- Click the "Hyak Server" and "Lolo Server" check boxes in the "Inactive Services" section.
- Click the "Subscribe >" button at the bottom of the page.
- Read the notice and click the "Finish" button.
For two factor authentication, you can either sign up for Duo here and use your smart phone or request a security token here. Duo is much easier.
For the designated Technical contact (i.e. Steven or Sam):
- Proceed to the UW-IT Groups Service.
- Click the "Find my groups" link in the "Find groups" section.
- In the search results section, there should be a link u_hyak_srlab. Click it
- It will bring up a description of your group. Click the "Membership" link.
- Type the UW NetID(s) into the "Add members" text field and click the "Do it" button. Newly added user(s) should now appear in the "Membership" section. An error window will appear if the user(s) cannot be added.
- Notify the users that they have been added.